Our staff can assist the public and licensed trade with all aspects of alcohol licensing:-
- Advice to businesses on licensing requirements
- Complaints from the public about licensed premises
- Dispute resolution
- How to apply for a licence
Please contact us using the details on this page if you need advice or assistance.
Read the Licensing Board’s licensing policy
The Local Licensing Forum is open to anyone with an interest in the drinks trade, either as licence holders, or others who are affected by the sale of alcohol. It allows discussion between stakeholders to help promote the 5 aims of licensing legislation:-
- Preventing crime and disorder
- Securing public safety
- Preventing public nuisance
- Protecting and improving public health
- Protecting children from harm
The forum can advise the licensing board. Details of forum are on the Moray Local Licensing Forum web page.
The Moray Council
PO Box 6760