Current Applications and Public Register
You can use our Licensing online facility to:
- View a list of current licence applications
- Track a licence by licence type, ward, town, applicant name etc
- View any comment on a current application
- Make a comment on a current application
- View final decisions on licence applications
- View our Public Registers
How to use
Anyone can view current applications, but if you register an account, you can track licences and make comments.
In order to search for a current application or an existing licence where you do not have the specific licence reference or address details you can input the Licence Type Search Code available on the reference document below, This will show you all current applications or issued licences of that type.
NOTE: if you wish to make comments (including an objection) in respect of any licence application (apart from liquor, gambling and HMOs) Then you must also submit your comments in writing, signed with a full name and address.
All responses will be made public.
- Guidance leaflet regarding Objections and Representations (PDF)
- Pro-forma form (Preferred) to make Objections or Representations for ALCOHOL licences (PDF)
- Guidance Note for Representations and Objections CIVIC Licences (Word)
- Pro-forma form (Preferred) to make Objections or Representations for CIVIC licences (PDF)
There are strict timescales for responses please note: any responses received that do not meet this criteria will not be considered
Legal and Democratic Services