Direct Debit - FAQ's
- I would like to chose a direct debit payment date which meets my personal circumstances, what options are available to me?
- Can I pay my Council Tax bill over twelve months?
- When will my bank account be debited?
- I already pay my Council Tax by direct debit, can I change my payment-date?
- What happens if a mistake is made?
- Can I cancel a Direct Debit Instruction?
- Do I need to complete a new Direct Debit Instruction at the start of every financial year?
- What happens if my circumstances change?
- What sort of bank account do I need to use Direct Debit?
- Can any organisation collect money by Direct Debit?
- Where can I obtain a Direct Debit Instruction?
- Who do I contact if I have any more questions?
Customer Contact Team