Benefits of paying by Direct Debit
Am I wasting my time doing one of the following tasks each month?
- Spending part of my free-time queuing at my Bank or Building Society to draw money out of my account
- Queuing at the Post Office / Pay Point Outlets
- Writing out a cheque and posting it to the Council
- Paying for envelopes and stamps
- Worrying whether that month's instalment has been paid
- Dealing with a reminder-notice when you forget to pay
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, make payment of your Council Tax or Non-Domestic Rates bill by direct debit and reclaim your free-time today.
Customer Contact Team