Supplementary guidance documents form part of the Moray Local Development Plan and provide additional detail to policies contained within the plan.
- Accessible Housing (PDF)
- Affordable Housing (PDF)
- Climate Change (PDF)
- Developer Obligations (PDF)
- Housing in the Countryside (PDF) - A guidance note has been prepared to provide further advice on the landscape and visual impacts associated with the build-up of new houses in the open countryside.
- Moray Woodland and Forestry Strategy
- Open Space Strategy (pdf)
- Rural Groupings (PDF)
- Trees and Development (PDF)
- Urban Design (PDF)
- Moray Onshore Wind Energy
Findrassie is a major land release in the north of Elgin which is allocated in the Moray Local Development Plan 2015 for housing and employment uses.
Elgin South Masterplan
Elgin South is a major land release to the south of Elgin which is allocated in the Moray Local Development Plan 2015 for long term housing development.