Click or tap for Coronavirus-related service disruption

Single Person Occupancy

If you are the sole resident in your property, you may be entitled to this discount. It will reduce your Council Tax bill by 25%. There is no entitlement to this discount if one (of two chargeable adults), leaves the property to work abroad, even if they are not a UK registered tax payer.

Household Discount Form (pdf)

Rate this Page