Contact Community Care
A Single Point of Contact for Adult Community Care Services in Moray
The Access Care Team is the single point of contact for all initial enquiries about care and support, making it easier and quicker for people to get the right information and services they need.
The experienced and knowledgeable members of the Access Care Team, based at the Moray Council HQ Annexe on Elgin High Street, provide:
- A single point of contact for people who are new to adult community care services which include care at home, equipment and day services
- Information and advice about a range of community care services to enable people to be signposted to the support or services they need
- An initial screening assessment aimed at resolving lower level care needs as quickly as possible
- A speedier referral to the most appropriate service
- A way to highlight concerns about a vulnerable adult.
You can get in touch by calling 01343 563999 Monday to Friday from 8.45am to 5pm. If lines are busy please leave a message on the answer machine and a member of the team will call you back as soon as possible.
Enquires can be made by emailing email@example.com. If it’s easier, you can get a friend or relative to contact us on your behalf.
You can also write to the Access Care Team, Community Care, Moray Council, 2-10 High Street, Elgin IV30 1BY.
Service users already receiving Community Care services should continue to contact staff directly using the telephone numbers and email addresses they have been given.
Before You Contact Us
If your situation is not urgent, you may find it useful to look through some of the information in the Community Care section of this website first, as you may find the answers to any questions you have here.
In an Emergency
If your situation is urgent, the number to call in an out of hours’ emergency is 03457 565656.
For more information on who Community Care supports and the services available.
Access Care Team