General Information and Advice

General information which you may find helpful

Returning Equipment

If you no longer require equipment provided to you by Moray Council Community Care, it can be returned to the Moray Joint Equipment Store or arrangements made for its collection

Someone to Speak on Your Behalf

Sometimes it helps to have someone else who can speak on your behalf and represent your interests, especially in formal situations, or when you don't feel very confident. They can help you get your views or wishes across. Often people take a friend or family member with them to important meetings, or there are organisations that can help provide someone.

A person who speaks up on your behalf in this way is called an ‘advocate’. These are local organisations that can act as an independent advocate for you:

Complaints - Making a Complaint

If you have a concern about our services or want to make a complaint, it is best to contact the team responsible for the service you are unhappy with and raise the matter with them first. There is also a formal complaints procedure.

Compliments and Feedback

 What do you think about the services we provide? We welcome your comments and suggestions because we can use them to improve our services and plan for the future.

It is also good to know when our staff and services have been helpful to you – please tell us, so we know if we are getting things right.

If things haven't gone well, we also need to know so we can look at how to make improvements.

  • Provide feedback about Community Care services- contact the Public Involvement Officer on 01343 567140 or email

Leaflets, Policy Documents and Strategies

Community Care provides a range of leaflets to provide information on services. Most of these are available on the specific pages for the services to which they relate, but we have also gathered them together here.

We have also gathered current strategies and some of the most relevant policy documents. These often relate to how staff work and can contain professional terms and be very detailed. 

Information in Other Formats

If you would like to receive material from this website or our publications in another language or format – such as audio, large print or Braille – please contact us.

Contact Us

Access Care Team

01343 563999

Online Services

A-Z of Online Forms |
Print  Print

Rate this Page