Policies and Strategies - Social Care and Health
Some of Community Care's key service strategies and policies can be viewed using the links below.
|Carers||Carry on Caring 2016-2019|
For the accompanying appendices, follow the link here.
|Learning disability||Our Lives, Our Way 2013-2023|
|Dementia||Joint Dementia Strategy 2013-16|
|Acquired Brain Injury||The Acquired Brain Injury Strategy for Grampian 2011-16|
|Market position||Market Position Statement for Adult Social Care (June 2014)|
- Eligibility Criteria Policy 2009
- Contributions Policy November 2014; Appendix 1A; Appendix 1B
- Ordinary Residence Policy 2011
- Reablement Policy and Procedure 2012
- Volunteering Policy
- Adults With Incapacity Policy
- Adult Support and Protection Policy
- Service User, Carer and Public Involvement Policy
- Behaviour Which Challenges Services, Restraint and Physical Interventions Policy 2012
- Blue Badge Policy 2013
- Self Directed Support Policy
- Adult Transitions Policy
The Adult Social Care schedule of charges 2016-2017 was set at a meeting of The Moray Council on 17 February 2016.
If you need information from the Moray Council in a different language or format, such as Braille, audio tape or large print, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org