Performing Animals Registration

If you exhibit, use or train performing animals and live in Moray, you must be registered with us. Applications must contain details about the animals and the performances they are to take part in.

Will Tacit Consent Apply?

Yes. This means that you will be able to act as though your application is granted if you have not heard from The Moray Council by the end of the target completion period.


There will be a fee for applying and renewing this licence. View our table of fees.

Apply online

Read our Guidance Notes (pdf) which gives information and advice on how to complete the Application Form.

Application Form (PDF) Application Form (Word)

To apply online or tell us about a change to a certificate of registration for performing animals please use the links in the Online Services below.

Contact Us

Governance, Strategy & Performance

Rate this Page