Free Bus Travel - Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for a Travel Card
New cards (you have not previously had a card):
- Over 60, Disabled and those 5 to 21 can apply online at getyournec.scot.No application form is required.
- If you cannot provide the relevant digital evidence to allow you to apply online please contact Customer Service by emailing: email@example.com or 0300 123 4565 for further information
Renewals, replacement photos, lost, stolen or damaged cards:
- You can now request these online at getyournec.scot. No application form is required
- If you cannot provide the relevant digital evidence to allow you to apply online please contact Customer Services, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0300 123 4565, with your name, date of birth, full address and previous address, if you have moved since your last card was received.
- Children and young people attending a Moray primary or secondary school can also request a replacement card from your school office. Visit Junior and Young Scot NEC for more information.
You can find out about these schemes from any library.
0300 123 4565