Free Bus Travel - Frequently Asked Questions
Over 60, Disabled and 11-25 (Young Scot) applying for a card can now apply online at getyournec.scot. No application form will be required in this case
Please view the impact of COVID-19 on the production of National Entitlement Cards.
The concessionary travel scheme lets older and disabled people travel free on local buses and scheduled long distance coach services anywhere in Scotland.
New cards (you have not previously had a Bus Pass):
- Over 60, Disabled and 11-25’s (Young Scot) applying for a new card online at getyournec.scot.
- If you cannot provide the relevant digital evidence to allow you to apply online please contact Customer Service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0300 123 4565 for further information
Lost, stolen, damaged card:
- Contact Customer Services, by email: email@example.com or phone 0300 123 4565, with your name, date of birth, full address and previous address if you have moved since your last card was received.
Renewal cards (card has or is due to expire):
- Email your name, date of birth, full address and previous address if you have moved since your last card was received to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach evidence to support your renewal request.
- You can also see the renewal evidence for Disabled card holders.
- There is also information available for the renewal evidence for Disabled/Companion card holders
0300 123 4565