Council Houses and Locations

We have many different styles of property, which are designed to meet different needs. This includes ground floor flats, bungalows, houses, flats, maisonettes and sheltered housing. If you have a housing medical assessment, this may impact on the type of property we offer you. 

Click on the locations below to view a pdf document, which will tell you the supply and demand of council housing in the area.

Buckie housing market area:


Cairngorm housing market area:


Elgin housing market area:


Forres housing market area:


Contact Us

Housing and Property

Print  Print

Rate this Page