Economic Development Strategy
The Moray Council’s priorities of Economic Development are tied to the following Government/Council commitments to joint working:
- The Moray 2026 a Plan for the Future of the Community Planning Partnership with the Scottish Government
- The stated priorities of the Council’s Plan in relation to the economy, jobs and tourism.
- The Moray Economic Strategy (as developed by the Community Planning Partnership).
- The Service Level Agreements with VisitScotland, Highland Council (for Business Gateway)
- The HITRANS Transport Strategy the Moray Local Transport Strategy and the Government’s Trunk Roads programme.
- The Moray Development Plan and the Cairngorm National Park Plan.
The Moray Council with its Community Planning Partners have developed a new Moray Economic Strategy.
Economic Development Dept.
The Moray Council, Council Offices
High Street, Elgin
0300 123 4561