Who should I contact?

If you are a housing list applicant, current tenant or homeowner, and have a general housing enquiry, you should email housing@moray.gov.uk.

If you want to enquire about Moray Council buying your property, you will find further information on our Open Market Purchase page.

Enquiries about council tax or housing-related benefits should be sent to revenues@moray.gov.uk.

If you want to report a repair to your council property (general or emergency) visit our repairs page.

Select from the following options to apply for council housing, check your rent balance or report antisocial behaviour.

If you are at risk of becoming homeless, and want to discuss your options with us, you should call 0300 123 4566 during office hours (8.45am and 5pm Monday to Friday).

If you are at immediate risk of homelessness, and you need to find somewhere to stay, call us on 0300 123 4566 during office hours (between 8.45am and 5pm Monday to Friday) and 03457 565656 during the weekend or out-of-hours (between 5pm and 8.45am).

Rate this Page