I need to find somewhere to live
Facing homelessness can be stressful and isolating. Do not wait until you are actually homeless before you get advice, as in many cases, your homelessness may be preventable. We have a specialist Housing Options Team who can give you free information, advice and realistic housing solutions including:
- Identifying housing options to suit your circumstances;
- Giving information and advice with realistic housing solutions;
- Discussing your housing rights;
- Providing details on housing providers
- Discussing housing support;
- Giving money advice/debt management information;
- Domestic abuse;
- Harassment; and
- Threatened with eviction.
Contact us as soon as possible, the earlier you get in touch, the greater likelihood of a successful outcome.
Our booklet I need to find somewhere to live has more detailed information.
If you think you may become homeless, and want to talk to us about your options call us on 0300 123 4566 during office hours (Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 5pm)
If it is an emergency and you are facing immediate homelessness, call 0300 123 4566 during office hours, or if it is during the weekend or out-of-hours (between 5pm and 8.45am) call 03457 565656.
Housing and Property