FAQ - Q4 - If I am being abused or neglected, who can help me?


You could speak to a health visitor, school nurse, teacher, nursery worker, family doctor, social worker, police officer, children's reporter or any adult you feel you can trust.
Contact details for the Children & Family Access Team, the police and children’s reporter available on this site.
If you prefer, you can call Childline free on 0800 1111 at any time, to talk about any problem

Back to FAQ's

Rate this Page