Asset Management Plan
The Roads Asset Management Plan describes Morays public roads and street lighting asset and how it is managed and maintained.
Roads asset management planning is an ongoing process: as we gather more information about our extensive roads network, update information on its condition, and better understand how the various components deteriorate over time.
The Roads Asset Management Plan is essentially a summary supported by five lifecycle plans covering five asset groups and an improvement action plan.
Documents (pdf files)
- Roads Asset Management Plan (RAMP)
- Carriageway Lifecycle Plan
- Footways Lifecycle Plan
- Street Lighting Lifecycle Plan
- Street Furniture Lifecycle Plan
- Structures Lifecycle Plan
- Improvement Action Plan
Amendments (pdf files)
- Amendment 2018.1 - Revised safety inspection frequencies
- Amendment 2022.1 - Implementation of Road Asset Safety Inspection Policy
Road Asset Safety Inspections (01/04/2022 Onwards)
In September 2019, the Economic Development and Infrastructure Services Committee (Item 6) approved the implementation of the Road Asset Safety Inspection Strategy, based on the SCOTS Risk Based Approach (RBA) guidance.
This strategy was implemented on 01/04/2022.