Moray Local Awards Committee (MLAC)
Moray Local Awards Committee is a registered Scottish charity (SCO43423) set up to support and benefit the adult volunteers and participants of The Duke of Edinburgh's Award throughout Moray, in partnership with Moray Council.
Members are made up of DofE Moray volunteers (Group Leaders/ Expedition Supervisors/ Assessors/ Assistants/ other volunteers).
- Committee meeting at least three times a year.
- Holding an Annual General Meeting.
- Fundraising to support young people and the adult volunteers for items such as expedition equipment and volunteer training costs.
- Looking at new ways to better support young people and adults and continuing to develop links within the local and wider community.
Date of Next Meetings:
- 25 July 18 EGM starting at 19:00 in the Elgin Community Centre
- 17 August 18 AGM starting at 19:00 in the Elgin Community Centre
Mick Morley (Chair)
Vince Stuart (Vice)
Anthony Brown (Treasurer)
Duke of Edinburgh Moray Award Officer
Lossiemouth Community Centre