Justices of the Peace

Contact Details for Counter Signature of Formal Documents

Only JPs who sit in court are eligible to counter-sign documents, which require the signature of a JP.  Find  out more about who can counter-sign documents (PDF).

Councillors are also be able to endorse documents, which previously could only be signed by a JP

JPs who are eligible to countersign documents may be contacted via:

Elgin JP Court
Sheriff Court House
High Street
IV30 1BU
Tel: 01343 542505
Email elgin@scotcourts.gov.uk

Contact Us

Clerk of the Peace
Council Office
High Street
IV30 1BX

01343 543451

Rate this Page