Archiestown War Memorial
Located in the village square, Archiestown war memorial commemorates the men of the parish of Knockando who died in WWI and WWII.
It was unveiled by the Duke of Richmond and Gordon in 1920.
It is 18ft high and is in the form of a rectangular stepped base surmounted by a heavy pedestal with coluted buttresses, surmounted by a granite shaft with an Ionic cap and Scottish heraldic lion.
Lands, Parks and Countryside