Youth work is an educational practice contributing to young people’s learning and development. Moray Council Communities CLD Youth Work team offers a range of youth work opportunities for young people from 11 – 25 year old.
7-UP Transition - programmes tailored to offer consistent support from P7 to S2 through group work and youth work activities.
Health and Wellbeing - bespoke programmes for all age groups delivering agreed outcomes such as improved resilience, increased confidence and better engagement in schools and the community.
Pathways – local programmes supporting young people from S3 upwards to develop life and employability skills. Delivered in partnership with Moray Pathways partners.
Youth Voice - supporting young people to have a voice and influence decisions that affect them at a local, regional and national level.
Community based youth work - supporting our 3rd sector partners to develop new provision, additional opportunities and accreditation.
We offer a range of accreditation opportunities through all of our work. From Hi5 and Dynamic Youth Awards to Youth Achievement Awards, John Muir Award, Arts Award and Saltire Award. We also support young people to achieve Duke of Edinburgh Awards.
Youth Work in Moray aims to support young people to:
• build their health and wellbeing
• develop and manage relationships effectively
• create, describe and apply their skills and achievements
• participate safely and effectively in groups and teams
• consider risk, make reasoned decisions and take control
• grow as active citizens, expressing their voice and enabling change
• broaden their perspectives through new experiences and thinking
Contact - email@example.com