FOI Request - Learning Estate Background Data
1. Please could you let me know where can I access the background data used to compile dashboard in this Moray Council page? http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_150750.html ?
2. Can the details of school condition surveys used to determine the Forres ASG schools condition classification (A-D) be viewed?
3. What is the source of pupil roll forecast and upgrade costs assigned to each school?
1. The Learning Estate Team have accessed multiple information sources which have been collated to support compilation of the dashboard. To provide all the source information in a single form would take a considerable amount of staff time. In accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (excessive cost), we are therefore unable to comply with this part of the request.
2. The school condition survey reports are technical reports used by the Property team to determine the condition of specific aspects of the school condition as detailed in the Scottish Core Condition Core Fact document that can be found at https://www.gov.scot/binaries/content/documents/govscot/publications/advice-and-guidance/2017/11/condition-core-facts-publication/documents/condition-core-fact-building-better-schools-investing-scotlands-future/condition-core-fact-building-better-schools-investing-scotlands-future/govscot%3Adocument/00527898.pdf and is also referenced on the Moray Council Learning Estate web page.
3. The pupil roll forecast data is available on the website at http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_58530.html. School roll forecasts http://www.moray.gov.uk/downloads/file100126.pdf
The upgrade costs are determined from the school condition survey assessment looking at 0-1year, 2-5year and 6-25year periods.