FOI Request - Temporary Labour Usage within Council
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request information regarding temporary labour usage in your organisation, including contractors, temporary workers, and freelancers.
Please can you provide me with the following information for the most recent complete fiscal year:
• Total number of temporary workers engaged by your organisation, broken down by department or function, if possible.
• Total annual expenditure on temporary workers, including a breakdown of costs by department or function, if possible.
• Total number of agency suppliers (Preferred Suppliers/non-Preferred Suppliers) in your organisation’s labour supply chain
Details of any existing Managed Service Programme or Provider (MSP) and/or Vendor Management System (VMS) used to manage temporary workers:
• Name of the MSP and VMS.
• Date the contract was awarded.
• Date of contract expiration.
• Name of the government procurement framework through which the MSP and VMS were procured.
Details of any upcoming retendering or renewal processes related to your MSP and VMS contracts:
• Anticipated date for the retendering or renewal process to commence.
• Name and contact information of the person responsible for overseeing the retendering or renewal process.
Clarification requested 27/04/2023