FOI Request - Appointment Bookings Platform
1. What systems/platforms do you use for appointment bookings - this could be for taxi and private mot bookings, room bookings for corporate council rooms, desk/workspace bookings for internal staff, course bookings, sports and facility bookings, venue and facility bookings, open spaces and physical item resources
2. Who is responsible for the system/platform and their contact details - name, job title, email address, phone number?
3. What is the current contract value/expiry and renewal date of the system/platform?
1. Gladstone is being used for personal bookings in leisure facilities and will also be used for room booking within the centres and leisure facilities.
Public Transport bookings mConnect are done using LIftango.
Housing repairs bookings are done through DRS from OneAdvanced
Exchange Calendar is used for some room bookings
Pentagull is used for Recycling Centre bookings
2. The answer to this question is already published on the council website. Therefore this information is exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page here: http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_135185.html
3. Various. Please see :- http://www.moray.gov.uk/downloads/file101332.pdf
This information is also exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible.