FOI Request - Health & Safety at Work Act etc. 1974
Freedom of Information Request
• Health & Safety at Work Act etc. 1974:
o Section 21 & Section 22
For clarity, when replying to this FOI request can you please specify what you are replying to by using the bullet point questions below
We would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details in regards to notices/Orders that have been made by Moray Council under the legislation listed above:
• Notices or Orders that remain extant as at 23rd January 2023
• Notices or Orders that have been served by Moray Council between 15th August 2022 to 23rd January 2023
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
• Reference numbers.
• Addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
• Unique Property Reference Number (UPRN)
• Summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
• Relevant dates.
• Status of the action.
Details of Notices served by Moray Council in terms of the Health & Safety at Work Act etc. 1974 are available on the Moray Council Website at:- http://www.moray.gov.uk/downloads/file147917.pdf
This information is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible.
There are no outstanding monies owed to the council regarding these Notices.