FOI Request - Homeless Applications
Each questions relates to all the years mentioned in the first question.
1. How many homeless applications were made to the local authority in each year 2022, 2021, 2020, 2018, 2018, 2011 and 2012. How many adults and children were affected in those applications.
2. How many of those applications in each year were assessed and accepted as homeless.
3. How many in each year above were rejected and what were the reasons?
3a How many of those in each year were rejected because it was considered they were "intentionally homeless".
3b How many of those in each year were rejected because they do not have a local connection? And when did the 'local connection' condition if it exists get brought in.
4. How many in each year were housed in temporary accommodation.
5. What was the average waiting times for such accommodation in each year.
6. What was the longest waiting time in each year.
7. What was the longest current outstanding wait time.
8. How many were taken off the waiting lists in each year and why?
8a. How many people were taken off wait lists for temporary accommodation due to death?
9. What is the average stay and the longest stay within temporary accommodation.
10. How many people, including children, were on your waiting list for social housing as of December 1 this year, and on each December 1 in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2011, and 2012? Feel free to use another date as a snapshot reference point if it is easier.
11. How many in each year were children?
12.How many in each year 2022, 2021, 2020, 2018, 2018, 2011 and 2012 were offered homes?
13. How many of those were rejected for inclusion on the waiting list for each year and what were the reasons.
14. How many were taken off the waiting lists in each year.
14a. How many of those were taken off waiting lists due to death in each year?
15. What is the average waiting time in each year?
16. How many have waited over five years to be housed in each year.
17. What is the longest current outstanding waiting time for any individual and why did it take so long?
18. How many have been rejected for social housing in each of the above years.
19. Do you impose a ban on people applying who do not have a local connection? If so, when was that ban introduced and how many people have been rejected on those grounds in all the years mentioned above.
20. How many have been rejected because they are considered "intentionally homeless" in all the years mentioned above.
Please find the response to your request here.