FOI Request - NA Funerals
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to National Assistance Act or “Paupers” funerals carried (sometimes referred to as 'Public Health' Funerals) where persons who have died with no known next of kin (blood relatives) since 1/10/22 to the day of your reply (or as close as possible).
I confirm that this is a new request for new data only.
Please include as much of the following information as you are able to. If some parts of the information are not available or are undisclosable, please send as much as you can:
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates,
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to any relevant third party or authority and, if so to whom.
No information held. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.