FOI Request - Funding for Stonewall Scotland
Dear Moray Council,
Under FOISA please supply me with Information contained in your records as follows:
The full conditions of funding for Stonewall Scotland
To be clear please supply me with
1. the total amount of funding being provided per financial year to Stonewall Scotland since the first financial year of funding and
2. the full conditions of funding for Stonewall Scotland.
Please supply me with the conditions of funding, which stipulate what criteria is expected by your council for Stonewall Scotland service for the funding awarded to Stonewall Scotland to achieve in real terms.
3. Please also advise if Stonewall Scotland have been rolling out training in any of your local authority Schools?
4. If so please state what schools have received Stonewall Scotland?
5. Please also state what professional standards and reporting is required to comply with the conditions of funding.
1. Payments as part of the Northern Alliance with Aberdeen City Council.
2016/17 - £1,500
2017/18 - £1,250
2018/19 - £1,800
2019/20 - £3,750
2. Not held. There is no current contract in place. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.
3. No training has been rolled out to schools.
5. Not held. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.