FOI Request - Homeless Data
Please may I request the following information for your local authority area:
1) Any data collected on who turns down support offered by local authority outreach teams. This could include demographic/circumstantial information (i.e. why they refuse/where they are staying) on who disengages and the number of people
2) Any data collected on people who stay in squats, including the number of people who are arrested or cautioned for squatting in the local authority
3) Any data collected on people residing in unconventional accommodation types such as temporary structures
4) A breakdown of where people are counted in local rough sleeping snapshots (e.g., cars, sheds, doorways)
5) Data collected on the number of people staying in overcrowded and concealed households and any accompanying demographic information such as sex, age, ethnicity.
6) Data collected on the number of people who “sofa surf” or stay temporarily in the homes of others.
The response to this request can be found here.