FOI Request - Violence at Work
For the time period 31st March 2021 to 31st March 2022 please provide the following:
1. total number of violent incidents on your staff broken down by job title/category of worker
2. a breakdown of the nature of the violent incident e.g., verbal, physical, threatening behaviour
3. how many violent incidents have been reported under RIDDOR Regulations, with a breakdown by job title/category of worker
1. We have 10 incidents of violence and aggression recorded on the corporate system. They were recorded in Social Care, Housing support and in Legal and Democratic services and Education. The number of incidents in each department is less than 5. Due to the low numbers involved, release of further information could result in the identification of individuals such as particular employees / service users. This information is therefore exempt under Section 38(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Personal Information.
For information within Education please see here for question 1. and 2.
3. Not held. This information is not recorded on our incident report forms. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.