FOI Request - Household Support Fund
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information. Please may you provide me with:
1. A breakdown of the different mechanisms you have used to distribute the Household Support Fund to vulnerable families, e.g. cash, food parcels, vouchers, investment in existing schemes / services such as food banks (these are examples, not an exhaustive list)
2. What amount/proportion of the funds were distributed through each method used?
3. Have you evaluated the success or benefits of specific methods used to distribute funds and if so, how did you do so, i.e. what Key Performance Indicators do you set?
4. Have you made decisions yet about disbursement tools for current and future grants and, if so, what mechanisms are you planning to use?
The Household Support Fund is not available in Scotland. However, our service has provided payment through the Flexible Food Fund and have responded to the query with the information from these payments.
1. All payments have been provided by bank transfer directly into applicant's bank account.
2. 100% were distributed by this method