FOI Request - Planning Approval
I seek clarification on a number of issues ref the planning conditions re 16/00308/APP Castle Gardens, Fochabers. They are as follows:
1. Condition 12 as approved requires Morlich Homes to submit and have approved a scheme of hard and soft landscaping works – please supply a dated copy of the final agreement in relation to 12 a,b,c,and d.
2. Condition 12 refers to the village green – please supply the agreed type of surface for the village green footways, again showing the date of agreement.
3. Condition 15 refers to the finishing for footways and cycleways throughout the site – please provide details on how these will be surfaced, again showing the date approved by council.
4. Please give specific details on the agreed surface for the footpath that links Castle Gardens and Hayley Smith estate, for avoidance of doubt the footpath/cycleway that goes in a southerly direction from 17 Castle Gardens. Please show date of agreement.
5. Please give specific details on the agreed surface for the carriageway from 13 Castle Gardens to the edge of the aforementioned path/cycleway at 17 Castle Gardens. Please show date of agreement.
6. Please give specific details on the agreed surface for the footpath/cycleway that links Castle Avenue with East Street. Please show date of agreement.
7. Please confirm whether the published documents on landscaping and tree planting have been amended or not. If so please provide dated copies of the amendments and details of any changes approved by council.
1. This information is publically available and can be found online via the Moray Council search planning permission page. http://www.moray.gov.uk/search/?sa=&q=planning+permission+page
2. As 1 above
3. This information has not been submitted by the Developer and Moray Council are actively seeking compliance.
4. As 3 above
5. As 3 above
6. As 3 above
7. No amendments