FOI Request - Fines Issued for Jubilee Street Parties
1. How many fines have been issued to the organisers of Jubilee street parties that took place on Friday 3rd June, Saturday 4th June or Sunday 5th June 2022, for breaching criteria for the event?
Please specify why fines were issued and break down how many were issued for the following breaches:
- Continuing past the allowed time
- Disrupting residents with music or other noise
- Charging for entry to the event
- The sale of alcohol
- The sale of cake and other food items
- Damage to the road or footway
- Failing to clear up rubbish
- Bunting not in line with regulations
- Failing to display clear signs indicating road closure
1. No information held. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.