FOI Request - Electric Vehicle Charging Points
I would like to formally submit the following FOI requests:
1. How many electric vehicle charging points have been installed in the local authority to date?
2. How many electric vehicle charging points does the authority plan to install in the next 12 months?
3. How much does the council plan to spend on installing electric vehicle charging points in 2022/2023 (as GBP and as a percentage of overall budget)
1. 15 public ones; 5 private
2. 2 public
3. Information not held. There is a new grant funding structure from Transport Scotland, and Moray Council are currently developing an EV charging strategy so it is unclear at the moment how much will be spent on EV charger installations. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.