FOI Request - Visiting Health Professionals in Schools
I am writing today to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Scotland Act.
1. How many schools within the geographical boundaries of your IJB are visited by a Health Professional for educational purposes.
2. What professional background do the Health Professionals delivering such lessons/presentations have.
3. What topics are covered in any lessons/presentations given to school pupils by a visiting Health Professional.
4. What demographic (age and gender) of pupil are such lessons/presentations delivered to or aimed at.
5. What methods for assessment of outcomes exist in relation to the impact of such presentations/lessons.
6. How many School Nurses operate within the geographical boundaries of your IJB across how many schools.
Information not held. Please contact NHS Scotland for this information. Information that is not held falls under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information not held.