FOI Request - Committee Meeting Attendance
I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act:
1. The breakdown in attendance for each Moray Councillor at Full Moray Council meetings for the two years prior to lockdown in March 2020.
2. The breakdown in attendance for each Moray Councillor at Moray Council Committee meetings over the same period.
3. In terms of 1 and 2 above, the information required is both for number of meetings and attendances and the percentage attended.
4. Additionally, the reasons given for each non-attendance, broken down by Councillor.
1. to 3. The requested information is available on the Council's website and is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 'information otherwise accessible'. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page here.
4. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 we can confirm that this information is not held.