FOI Request - Theatres Licensing
1. Can you please provide a list of all premises which hold, or held, a Theatre License under The Theatres Act 1968 for any or all of the period 1st January 2019 to date.
2. Secondly, can you please further provide a list of all premises which have been granted a Public Entertainment Licence or any such license for the purposes of public performance of a play (broadly, the purpose for which a Theatre License would have been held) per the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 with effect from 27th January 2021.
3. Also, can you please advise the cost of a Theatre License for the year 2019/20, and the cost for a Public Entertainment License for the purposes of public performances of a play for the year 2021/22.
4. Finally, can you please provide the full text of the standard conditions of this license (including any supplementary conditions that may apply to theatres or premises used for the public performance of a play)
Where derogations have been made from any such conditions in respect of a specific venue, can you please provide details of these. To reduce the possibility of such a request being considered onerous the response with respect to this part of my request, may be limited to venues which are permanently considered "theatres" with a capacity of over 300 (i.e. can exclude schools and other such buildings which are likely to hold such a license, but as an incidental part of their primary purpose)
1. and 2. Please find the requested information attached here.
3. This information is published on the Council's website and is therefore exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page here.
4. Please find the requested information attached here.