FOI Request ASBO's and Air BnB
Please tell me:
• For each financial year since 2012/13, how many noise complaints have been made regarding noise from residential properties?
• For each financial year since 2012/13, what was (a) the highest measurement recorded (i.e. decibels), and (b) what was the outcome (i.e. warning notice, fixed penalty notice, ASBO etc)?
• For each financial year since 2012/13, how many complaints mention “Airbnb”? If this is not possible to do within the £600 threshold, then please give me this figure for the current financial year only.
• For each financial year since 2012/13, in relation to noise complaints from residential properties, please tell me (a) how many warning notices were issued, (b) how many fixed penalty notices were issued, (c) how many fixed penalty notices were not paid, (d) how much was paid in fixed penalty notices, (e) how many complaints were referred to the Procurator Fiscal, and (f) how many ASBOs were applied for?
• For the last 12 months, please provide me with data regarding noise complaints from residential properties. This should include, but not be limited to: postal code (either the full code or the first part only); reason for complaint (redact where necessary); details regarding outcome if possible (redact where necessary), and date.
|1||Residential Noise Complaints||104||163||133||191||213|
|2||Highest Recorded Noise Level||None recorded|
|Refer to PF||None|
|Moray Council have not adopted Part 5 of the Antisocial Behaviour (Scotland) Act 2004|
5. Please find attached HERE