FOI Request Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Points
1) How many public electric vehicle (EV) charging points do you currently have in your council area?
2) How many do you plan to have by 2020?
3) How many do you plan to have by 2032?
1. We have 7 Publically Accessible Car Chargers in Moray.
2. All chargers are grant funded by Transport Scotland and we are currently looking to install 2 new chargers in Elgin during early 2018.
3. At this stage there is no confirmation of further funding from Transport Scotland and therefore the answers to Q2 and Q3 has to be unknown at this stage.