FOI Request Electric Car Charging (2)
- How many electric vehicle charging points are planned to be installed in the years a) 2018 b) 2019 and c) 2020?
- How many instances have electric vehicle charging points in the local authority area been out-of-order for the years a) 2011 b) 2012 c) 2013 d) 2014 e) 2015 f) 2016?
- How much has it cost to install electric charging vehicles in each year a) 2011 b) 2012 c) 2013 d) 2014 e) 2015 f) 2016?
1)Provision and Installation of Publically Accessible Charging Points in Moray is Grant Funded by Transport Scotland and currently we have funding to install 2 New Chargers in Elgin during early 2018.
2) These matters are handled by Charge Your Car on behalf of Transport Scotland therefore this information is Exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Information Not Held.
3) Moray Council uses Grant Funding to provide Car Chargers in Moray. The claims made to Transport Scotland are as follows:
2013 - £48,637.62
2014 - 62,611.17
2015 - £61,500.56