FOI Request Domestic Violence Funding
For the following questions I would like the figures for 2009/10, 2010/11, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17.
1. Total expenditure on all/any domestic violence services, broken down by each year
2. Total expenditure on Women’s Refuges, broken down by each year
3. Total expenditure on Independent Domestic Violence Advisors (IDVA), broken down by each year
4. Total expenditure on Floating Support, broken down by each year
5. Total number of Housing Related Support Units for domestic violence victims for each year, and, if possible, broken down by accommodation type, e.g.: refuge, hostel, BnB place, council owned flat/house, private rented accommodation.
6. For each year: Number of cases explored by the Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference
7. For each year, as at 1 January (or another marker point of your choice), how many people were employed Full-time equivalent as Independent Domestic Violence Advisors
1-5. This information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Information otherwise Available. This information has been previously published in response to previous information requests and can be found published on the Council website at the following links:
6. This question we suggest is posed to Police Scotland as we do not have this information therefore it is exempt under section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Information Not Held.