FOI Request School Internet Services
1. How many schools do you currently provide a central Internet service to?
2. Contract renewal date for these establishments?
3. Services retender date?
4. Notice period a school has to give to change to an alternative provider
5. Are there any plans to step away from delivering central connectivity service to schools
in the next 3 years?
6. Broadband provider e.g. Virgin Media/BT
a. Connection type e.g. ADSL, FTTC, EFM
b. Bandwidth e.g. 100Mbps, 10Mbps
7. What are the different elements that comprise the central connectivity service?
8. Do you provide access to central systems independent of who the school uses as their
9. How many of your schools are converting to academies or trusts?
10. If you do not offer a central service do you have any approved partners that you use?
If so please list the approved partners?
All of the information requested is covered in a previous request, published at http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_105635.html therefore this information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Information Otherwise Available.