FOI Request Environmental Protection Act 1990 and Part IIA (Cont.Land)
We would like to (and hereby do) make an Information Request that we be provided with all information collected by you pursuant to your statutory duty under the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and Part IIA(Cont.Land) and subsequently contained within all Notices/Orders that have been
(2) remain extant,
(3) Complied with, and
(4) Complied with but have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of your council,
during the period 19th Jan 2017 to the 3rd July 2017under or pursuant to Section 78 A-E of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, Part IIA(Cont.Land) and Section 80 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 which information would form part of any PEC issued by the Council were one to be issued. Please answer all four questions.
The Environmental Health Section did not issue any remedial notices in terms of Section 78 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 between 19.1.17 – 3.7.17. The following statutory nuisance notice was issued by the Environmental Health Section in terms of Section 80 of the same Act between the same period:
- Ref Numbers: 16/00150/HMO - 17/00013/EPAN.
- Address of subject: 17, West Church Street, Buckie AB56 1BN.
- Defective wooden fire escape required to be replaced.
- Notice issued on 2.3.17 and expired on 25.5.17.
- The action is currently still ongoing.
- No monies are due at this stage.
There were no monies owed or invoices pending on 3.7.17.