FOI Request Housing Allocation (2)
1. Do you have any provisions in your housing allocation policy which favour existing local residents e.g. residence criteria for access to register or additional preference for those meeting a residence requirement? If yes, how does it work?
2. What is the average rent for social housing including assured tenants of housing associations by property size (2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom properties)? Please provide the most recent data available.
3. What is the average rent for temporary accommodation arranged by the authority under Part 7 Housing Act 1996, by property size (2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom properties)? Please provide the most recent data available.
1. Allocation Policy attached which explains about the need to reside points - http://www.moray.gov.uk/downloads/file92073.pdf
2. Mainstream stock average rentals 23/03/17:
2 BED £59.70
3 BED £68.91
4 BED £84.37
2 BED £155.72
3 BED £171.92