FOI Request Homelessness and Sleeping Bags
1. Please tell me how much has been spent on sleeping bags in each year since 2010.
2. Please provide details on how much has been spent on providing temporary accommodation in each year since 2010
3. Please also provide details about the number of homelessness applications made to the local authority in each year since 2010.
2. This information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible on the Moray Council website. For ease of reference please find a link to the web page here
3. Homelessness statistics by local authority area are published by the Scottish Government. This report can be found at http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse/Housing-Regeneration/RefTables/Homelessness201516