European Social Fund
MORAY COUNCIL – EMPLOYABILITY
RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORGANISATIONS DELIVERING PROJECT
(email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Staff contracts
- Job descriptions – must include the following wording: The post will be part funded by the European Social Fund and the postholder will spend 100% of their working time on this project which is called “Employability Moray Operations and Admin – ref 000162”.
To be input into the Hanlon system. Please email Fiona.email@example.com when you have got a new client fully registered on the system – or a client has left the project – or when you have added missing paperwork.
- Registration form - signed and dated by client and caseworker.
- Learning Plan (Word) – signed and dated by client and caseworker. Can use Hanlon learning plan or your own version – or the example version.
- Case worker assessment form (Word). see example below.
- Evidence of right to work in UK; employment status and 2 x barriers. – see Backup Evidence (Word) with examples.
- Attendance. Sheet/timetable showing participant’s attendance on project
- Written evidence of work done. In any format.
- Leavers Form (Word) - signed and dated by participant and caseworker. see example, or use your own version
- Evidence of outputs/results.
- Evidence of new job (within 4 weeks of leaving). e.g. contract or first payslip
- Evidence of moving to further education/training (within 4 weeks of leaving). e.g. letter from College
- Evidence of qualification gained during course. e.g. certificate
- 6 month follow up. A written description of participant’s situation 6 months after leaving.
- Evidence if in work 6 months after leaving. e.g. payskip or job contract
- Completed Claim form (Word)
- Evidence of publicity
- Staff Payslips
- Bank statements to match payslips
- Matching BACS statements (if appropriate)
- Statements showing employers NI and employers pension
Note: Rural area barrier
Much of Moray is defined as rural for this ESF project and "From Rural Area" can be used as a participant barrier. To prove "From Rural Area" as a barrier you would require the following:
- evidence of the participant's address
- AND a screen shot from the spreadsheet below showing that their postcode is indeed rural. We have provided an example screenshot below.
We have also provided a rough map below to show you which areas of Moray are defined as rural and remote rural for this project - (the map can't be used as evidence - it's just to give you a rough idea).