Where can I find out the Council Tax banding of any property?

You can view the Council Tax banding of any property by initiating a search on the Grampian Assessor's website.

My band has been amended by the Assessor. What happens now?

You should have received notification from the Assessors that your band has changed. The Assessors inform Moray Council of any new properties, deleted properties and banding amendments on a weekly basis and once we have been informed of the change, we will amend your account and send you out an adjusted bill. If you pay by Direct Debit, the amount we collect will be changed automatically, you do not need to inform your bank / building society.

Contact Us

Customer Contact Team


Rate this Page