Business Gateway is a national government funded service delivered by local authorities and is the first point of access for free information and advice on all services to business and social enterprises in Moray.
Business Gateway provides:
- Confidential one to one meetings with a qualified experienced Business Adviser
- Access to a wide range of free workshops including start up courses, e business, business planning
- Business information and support
- Signposting to other organisations and services
- Self Service advice on www.bgateway.com
Business Gateway is available to everyone:
- If you are thinking of starting a new business and researching a business idea
- Start up businesses looking for advice and information on how to move forward
- Existing companies seeking advice on developing their business
- If you are thinking of setting up as a social enterprise
These services can be accessed online, by calling 0845 609 6611 or walk into the Business Gateway office at 17 High Street, Elgin. (call 01343 563634 to book an appointment).
Business Gateway Moray
17 High Street