Blue Badge Scheme

Apply online Download paper application

Disabled parking permits are also known as Blue Badges. You can apply for a blue badge if you have severe mobility or cognitive problems. With a blue badge, you can park in certain restricted areas – whether you are a driver or passenger.

All applications go through the same assessment process, whether you are making a new application or applying to renew an existing badge.

Contact Us

Moray Resource Centre
Maisondieu Road
IV30 1RX

01343 547589

Rate this Page