FOI Request - Criminal Investigations Employees
1. The number of employees in your authority that are employed to undertake criminal investigations.
2. Details of the designation of all of the above employees.
3. The number of the above employees who have undertaken training in respect of Part 6 of the Criminal Justice and Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010.
4. If any of the above employees have not undertaken training in respect of Part 6 of the Criminal Justice and Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010 please provide details of procedures in place to reduce the risk of miscarriages of justice occurring.
5. The number of employees who are trained to perform the role of
Senior Investigating Officer
1. 34 (These staff are not employed to solely undertake criminal investigations but may do so in the course of their duties).
2. Trading Standards Manager
Principal Trading Standards Officer
Trading Standards Officer
Fair Trading Officer
Environmental Health Manager
Principal Environmental Health Officer
Environmental Health Officer
Community Safety Officer
Benefits Investigation Officer
Senior Benefits Investigation Officer
4. All cases are agreed with senior management and all stages are overseen by management team.
Use Social Security Legislation to investigate Benefit Fraud allegations
5. Senior Investigating Officer – 4
Reviewing Officer – 4
Reporting Officer – 30